About Our Hearing Clinic
About Life Hearing, Inc.
It is estimated that nearly 30 million Americans have some degree of hearing loss. For many people, hearing loss goes unnoticed, as it occurs so gradually that they do not recognize the problem; they only notice that they have a harder time paying attention to conversations, hearing the television, or picking a friend's voice out in a crowded room.
You may be suffering from hearing loss if you:
- Misunderstand conversations, especially in crowded areas
- Turn the television or radio up so loud that it disturbs others
- Hear better in one ear than the other Feel that people speak too softly or mumble when they talk to you Ask people to repeat what they said
- Experience difficulty talking on the phone Find it difficult to hear the doorbell or telephone ring
- Experience ringing or buzzing in the ears
The first step toward alleviating the problems created by your hearing loss is to come in for a comprehensive hearing evaluation with one of our certified hearing health care professionals. Utilizing their extensive education and clinical experience along with the modern technologies available in the Life Hearing Inc. offices our hearing health care professionals will obtain accurate information about the scope of your hearing loss.
We are committed to providing our Life Hearing Aid Center, Inc. patients with the highest level of patient care and support before, during, and after your hearing aid fitting. A custom-fit hearing aid from Life Hearing Inc. can help you immerse yourself in a rich world of sounds once again.